Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 5 ~ Pinkalicious :-)

Hi everyone.  I hope you are all having a great week.


We have another challenge for you today at Crafty Gals Corner and our theme this week is Pinkalicious! Yes, that's it - all you have to do is make a project using different shades of pink.  Once completed, you link it up to our challenge #5 to play along and to stand a change to win some wonderful prizes from our wonderful sponsors.  We have two this week, and they are:

Prize ~ Key & Roses Digital Paper Pack

AND

Prize ~ 2 digital images used by the DT


I decided to make this cute matchbox gift card holder for my project today. I used Gracielle Design's Key and Roses Digital Paper. Can you see how beautifully it prints?
To go with the beautiful paper, I chose this very sweet image by Elizabeth Bell called "On Cupid's Cloud" and coloured it in using copic markers.

When you open this little box, a gift card holder pops up.

And when you turn it around, you can read the message that you stamped and/or wrote :-)
But wait, there's more !!!

When you remove the little stand that holds the gift card holder, there is place for a surprise! In this case 4 Lindor Truffles :-)  You could put a little trinket in there, or some jewelry or anything else your recipient might like :-)  I just love this little box! I was inspired by Enfys from Going Buggy.  If you want the directions to make one of these, you will find her tutorial video here.

I hope you enjoyed my little box as much as I enjoyed making it. It's not at all difficult to make and Enfys gives you very concise and easy instructions to follow with all the measurements :-)

Now, remember that you have till noon, Tuesday, 11 February 2015, to make you project and link it to our challenge #5 at Crafty Gals Corner.  My favourite colour is pink, so I'm looking forward to see what you all create!

Thank you for stopping by today and for all your wonderful comments.
I love reading each and every one of them.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting










3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love everything about it, especially one surprise after another. Off to find the tutorial. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool creation! I love that you made a box instead of a card and I bet whoever gets it will love the box, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabtabulous! Someone is going to be very happy when they receive this. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)