Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #6 ~ Anything Goes

Hello everyone! It's Wednesday and you know what that means - yes, it's time for another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This is our challenge #6 and the theme is "Anything Goes"

We have 3 wonderful sponsors this week with very generous prizes :-)


Prize: $10 Gift Certificate


AND

Prize: 4 Digital Images


AND


Prize: 3 Digital Images




For my card, I chose an image called Bluebell Log from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
I had recently bought these cute little fox dies from Cottage Cutz and knew right away how I was going to use this lovely bluebell log image :-)
I coloured it in using Copic markers. Sponged the sky with a dauber using Memento Summer Sky ink.
Sentiment is from CardzTV stamp set called Happy Days.
Clouds are dies from Memory Box
Butterflies were cute with a MS punch


I kept the inside of the card very simple. I thought this stamp very appropriate for this card, but unfortunately I can't share it's details with you, as I don't have them anymore.

What are you going to create to join our challenge?  Remember that the theme is "Anything Goes", so you can create whatever you like.  All you have to do is to link it up to our challenge #6 at Crafty Gals Corner by noon, Tuesday, 17 February 2015.  Can't wait to see what you are all going to come up with :-)

Thank you for stopping by today.














3 comments:

  1. Foxes are some of my favorite animals and this is such a sweet scene! Love it, Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this little fox!! love the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lena I love the sweet scene you have created
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)