Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #8 - Fancy Folds

Welcome back crafting friends :-)



It's Wednesday, so time for another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.
 This week our challenge is Fancy Folds.

Our sponsors for this challenge are ...

Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate



AND



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images / 3 Digital Images if you use an image from TSB

For my card, I used the Bunny Egg image from The Stamping Boutique and the Fancy Flap card fold. I had never done one of these before, so I had to do some resizing calculations because most tutorials are all for A2 size cards and this one, like most of my other cards, is an A7.


Cardstock - Recollections
DP's - DCWV - Girlhood Stack
Rhinestones and Bow - from my stash


Here is a view of what the card looks like when you open the Fancy Flap :-)
If you look carefully on the Fancy Flap, you will find a removable glue dot.  I use this to close the flap.


And here is a view of what it looks like when totally open. 

Can't wait to see all your beautiful designs with fancy folds.  To play along with us, you need to make a card using any fancy fold you like and link it to our challenge #8 at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog.  You have till noon, Tuesday, 3 March 2015 to link your project and to stand a chance of winning one of  the prizes from our generous sponsors.

Thank you for stopping by.
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Your Easter bunny card is adorable! Love your fun fold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.
    I love the stamp .
    But also the folding.
    I am going to use your idea!!Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)