Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #189 - Any Holiday!

Hi everyone.


 It's Saturday, so time for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.
This will be our challenge #189 ~ Any Holiday!


Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.
The prize is a $12 gift certificate to their webstore


Here is the card I made using this very cute image from Sami Stamps.  It's called "Frosty Love" :-)
For the background, I was inspired by Gina from GinaK Designs to come up with this background.  It's all made up of 1/2" strips of scraps.  Great way to use your scraps stash :-)  I think it came out very cute and festive with the colours I chose so I didn't want to add any embellishments other than the sentiment, which is a stamp from the Cardz TV Happy Days stamp set.

I used the same strips of paper for the inside and added two little hearts for good measure :-)
The stamped sentiment is from Great Impressions Stamps.

I do hope you join us in this fun challenge.  It's a great way to get a start on your holiday cards.  Remember that it can be any holiday.  You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 7 March 2015, to make your project and link it our challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.

Thank you for stopping by and for all the bloggie love.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the snowman and the backing paper
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card.
    i like the combination of the papers.
    If you go on like thisyou are in time for x mas the comming year
    Haha
    Hugs Marian
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)