Saturday, February 7, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #186 ~ Wild Blushing Rose

Happy Saturday all and welcome back to my blog.



Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is a colour challenge. The StampinUp colours we used are Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride and Rose Red.  Here is a sample:

 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is


Prize ~ Digital images used by our Design Team :-)


And here is the card I made for this challenge.
I cut the base card using an SVG file from the Silhouette store called Celtic Border Card.
The image I chose from My Besties is this cute little Irish lass called Shannon O'Hattie :-)
I coloured her in with copic markers. 
The greeting is a stamp from the CardzTV Happy Days stamp set.
Ribbon and gems are from my stash.



For the inside, I computer generated this Irish Blessing which is from my Sentiments Stash :-)

Now, crafting friends, go grab your crafting supplies and some papers in these colours
and create a project to join our challenge.
  You have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 14 February 2015, to link your project to
Looking forward to seeing all your lovely projects.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time,




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the adorable image and the cut out pattern
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I like the way you colored the stamp. So good with the shades
    good job!
    Marian’s creaties
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)