Saturday, February 14, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #187 ~ SSS

Hello bloggie friends. Happy Valentine's Day!

It's time for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room and to celebrate Valentine's Day, we are doing a blog hop with lots of candy to be won along the way :-)


Our challenge this week is Super Scraps Saturday.


Our sponsor this week is Little Miss Muffet Stamps
The prize is a $6 gift certificate to their webstore :-)


And here is my card for this challenge.  I used an image called BabeMoon Lullaby from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Coloured it in with copic markers. The card base is a file I bought from the Silhouette Store. All cardstocks are from Recollections.


On the inside, I used a stamp from the Cardz TV "Congratulations" set. I also made a little dummy {pacifier :-)}using a die from CottageCutz.

This being a blog hop and being Valentine's Day, there has to be blog candy for sure :-), but instead of telling you what it is, I'm going to leave it as a surprise.  I will post the winner and a pic of the blog candy in the evening of Friday, 20 February 2015.


In order to be a winner of my blog candy, you will have to become a follower of my blog and leave me some bloggie love on this post :-) I will close my entries at noon CST on Friday, 20 February 2015 and do a draw by Brian.son :-) for the winner. In case you're wondering, I have a very sophisticated way of drawing my winners :-) ~  I ask my son, Brian, to pick a number between 1 and whatever the number of the last comment and voila, a winner picked by Brian.son!  hehehe

Now here is the list of all our DT sisters in case you have lost your way.  Remember, that you will need to follow their instructions in order to be entered for their candy draws.  You will also need to go back to Hiding in My Craft Room and leave a comment there in order to be entered into Laurie's blog candy draw. 

Lena  ~ that's me :-)
Sue
Hiding in My Craft Room - Laurie

Whew, I feel like this is a very long post, so I will end it right now but first I would like to remind you that you have till 2:00 am PST to create your project, using scraps, and link it to our Hiding in My Craft Room challenge #187 in order to stand a chance to win our sponsor's prize :-)

I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!  May it be filled with love, joy and chocolate :-)

Till next time,






9 comments:

  1. Howdy from Central TX. Not sure I know where Pearland, TX is so I'll google it. Like the baby block lettering. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love the cut out sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Lena! Love the "Baby Boy" cut out at the bottom . . . just so perfect with the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest baby boy card! Great image and I love the block letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card.
    I like the "baby boy" cut.
    Great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and oh so sweet baby card, Lena! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing it with us, and for a chance to win your blog candy! I am now a follower of yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Lena it is perfect for your sweet image.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)