Saturday, February 21, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #188 ~ Erasers!

Happy Saturday all.  I hope that wherever you are, the weather is being kind to you.  For all my bloggie friends up North, I pray that you all stay safe and warm.



Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is to use Erasers.  I must tell you that when Laurie gave us this challenge, I double and triple checked that I hadn't misunderstood.  Erasers?  So after a mild panic attack I went to visit my friend Google and felt so much better :-) and started seeing the fun in this challenge.
So much so, that I did two projects.


Both digital images are from our wonderful sponsor this week, Scrapper's Delight.
The prize this week is 3 images generously sponsored by Scrapper's Delight.

For my first card ...




Image - Sabrina Witch - Scrapper's Delight
Cardstocks - Recollections
Fence & Tree - Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
Eraser Stamping - the leaves on the tree. 
 Leaves - Memento Inks - Potter's Clay, Morocco and Rhubarb Stalk
Fog & Moon - Memento Inks - London Fog and Cantaloupe
Cat & Bats - Impression Obsession Die - Halloween Town Border
Cauldron & Broom - Cottage Cutz Dies
Greeting Stamp - Whimsy

For my second card ...


Card when it's closed.


Not too sure what type of fold this is, but I just enjoy making this type of card :-)


If you click on this pic, you will be able to see all the sparkle and shine I added to the unicorn and the eraser stamped stars.


The inside of the card. Plenty of space to write my own greeting and sign my name :-)

Image - Kira Unicorn - Scrapper's Delight
Cardstocks - Recollections
DP - from Scraps Drawer (sorry I have no details on it anymore)
Flowers and Rhinestones - Stash
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Eraser Stamping - Stars stamped with Memento London Fog and outlined with Gelly Roll Glitter pen

What are you going to create using erasers?  I can't wait for you to join in the fun this week!
You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 28 February 2015, to create your project and link it up to our challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room. 
(Please note difference in time, as after her move, Laurie is now in a different time zone)

Till then,
Have a wonderful weekend.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my Lena! Both of these cards are adorable! I especially love all the detail you added to the first card with the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both cards veryMarian’s creaties much.
    And yes I did see the sparkles when I enlarged the card.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the wrong place of my "Marian 's creaties"
    hugs
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are too cute. Never heard of an eraser challenge before, but you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)