Friday, February 6, 2015

Nuts About You

Here is the Valentine's Day card I made for my hubby.  I had the saying in mind so went looking for a cute squirrel and along the way I came across this cut file in the Silhouette store and thought it would be perfect because Hubby is also my 24/7 handyman :-)


Card base - GinaK's Cherry Red Cardstock
All other cardstocks are from my stash as are the screw brads.


This is not the best picture, but I wanted to show you the metallic silver cardstock I used to
 make the wrench and the nuts.


This is the inside of the card. The greeting stamp is from Craftsmart. I found it at Michaels in the the dollar bin. Love the font and the size is just perfect :-)

I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room and will share the other Valentine cards I made in the next few days.

Till next time,



6 comments:

  1. Simply brilliant Lena I love it!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lena.... love this. I may have to do this one for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing! So clever and punny and I'm sure your hubby will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love it! I'm sure dad will too!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)