Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Truckload of Love

As promised, I'm back today to share another Valentine card with you.
I sent this card to my brother, sister-in-law and little nephew.
 He loves construction trucks, so this card was made with him in mind :-)


The truck is a file I purchased from the Silhouette store.
As for the rest, I tore pieces of brown cardstock to make the dirt, hand made the little sign and embossed the pole to make it look like wood. The little sprigs of green are from the Impression Obsession Leafy Branch die. The birds are cut with a die also from Impression Obsession, called Small Flying Birds. I inked the sky with Memento Summer Sky ink 


I kept the inside pretty simple. The greeting stamp is from Cardz TV "Happy Days" stamp set.
Added a couple of little hearts and a little bird for a little more interest.

Thank you for visiting today.
 I will be back tomorrow with another fun challenge from the Crafty Gals Corner.
Till then,
God Bless


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)