Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine Strawberries & Cupcakes :-)

Welcome back crafting friends. Now that Valentine's Day has come and gone, and all cards have been received by all, I have a few more posts to share with you.


Since the only family I have in the US is my daughter, my lil granddaughter and son-in-law, we decided to do a family dinner for Valentine's Day.  I made these "chocolate dipped strawberry treat holders" to put by everyone's table setting. Inside are 3 Lindor truffles :-)
 Strawberry cut file ~ Silhouette store
Greeting ~ Cardz TV "Happy Days" stamp set
Cardstocks ~ Recollections.

Here are a few other views.  




I will definitely do these again as they look very pretty.  But next time, I will make them a little smaller so that they fit in the Cuttlebug, and emboss them with the Swiss Dot embossing folder to make them look more realistic :-)

I also made some Red Velvet Cupcakes that were delicious. I used ready made Hugs & Kisses sugar embellishments to put on top of the icing. Just thought I would share a pic with you.


I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today. I will be back tomorrow with another Valentine card.

Till then,
Enjoy your Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so yummy! Those little strawberries are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea Lena, bet they looked fabulous on the table, a really lovely project
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)