Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 11 ~ Hippity Hop

Hello everyone. Happy Hump Day!


Welcome to another challenge of the Crafty Gals Corner.  This week our challenge for you is to make an Easter project.  How easy is that with Easter just around the corner!

Our sponsors this week are:

 

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate


AND



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Here is my card for this challenge. I used an image from a set called Become New from DeeDee's Digis.
I coloured it using copic markers and sponged the blue sky with Memento Summer Sky ink.
I also used the following supplies to complete this card:
Card Base ~  Recollections - 6.5" x 5" - white
Cardstocks & DP ~ Scraps Drawers :-)
Window Die ~ Marianne Designs
Plant Vase ~ Silhouette
Plant Foliage ~ io Dies - Leafy Branch
Little Yellow Flowers ~ Fiskars Hand Punch
Greeting Stamp ~ JustRiteStamps - Easter Blessings
Greeting Mat ~ My Craft Spot - Tiny Doilies Set 


Here is another view that shows the 3D effect of the window die.  Isn't it beautiful? My SIL gave it to me and I love it.  I sponged it with Memento Desert Sand Ink.  I made the "wood panel" by scoring a piece of white cardstock every 1/4" inch.


I cut another two of the lambs and placed them on the inside for a little more interest.
Inside stamp is also from the JustRite Easter Blessing stamp set.

You have till noon on Tuesday, 24 March 2015 to make your Easter project and to link it up to our challenge #11 at Crafty Gals Corner.  Not only will you join in the fun of our challenge, but you will also stand the chance to win one of the prizes generously sponsored by our great sponsors this week, DeeDee's Digis & STAMPlorations.
Can't wait see what you all come up with! :-)

I would like to support the following challenges with my card:

Simon Says Stamps - Spring Pinterest Inspiration (3/24)
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes (3/29)
Crafty Hazel's Patterned Paper - March Challenge (3/31)


Till next time,
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
~ Lena ~





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lena, I love the open window
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Easter card. Love how you've combined the various dies to create your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the serenity and peace of it! The window is just the perfect touch.
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice easter card. You did a great job with the window,
    xxx
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Easter card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly beautiful, I love what you have done.

    Thank you for your visit and lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, what a pretty card - so bright and cheery.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Easter card.Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)