Saturday, March 14, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 191 ~ SSS

Happy Saturday all!


Ready for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room?
This week's challenge ~ Super Scraps Saturday.
Make a project of your choice by using up some of your scraps  :-)


Sponsor this week ~ Pumpkin Spice
Prize ~ TBA


My card ...


I had a lot of fun weaving my basket :-)


Added a little genuine Easter grass to make it more authentic :-)


I made this half basket mat so that I would have place to write my message and sign my name.
I'm thinking that this card will probably go to hubby :-)

Supplies used to make this card ...
Cardstocks - Bazzill
DP -  DCWV - Girlhood Stack
Easter Basket Card Cut file - DigiPlayground
Ribbon, Flowers, Gems, Easter Grass - My Stash
Greeting - Cardz TV - Happy Days

Now it's your turn, so get out some of those scraps, make a project, and link it to our challenge # 191 at Hiding in My Craft Room by 2:00 am CST, on Saturday, 21 March 2015.  Remember, that you will also stand a chance to win a prize from our wonderful sponsor, Pumpkin Spice.
Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.


5 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I love the weaved basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and adorable Easter design!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous Lena, love the basket!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your basket of eggs Lena, its gorgeous
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)