Saturday, March 21, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 192 ~ Embossing

Happy Saturday crafting friends.


It's time for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Our challenge this week is to make a project that involves embossing.  It can be any kind of embossing you like as long as it's there :-)


Our sponsor for this challenge is Pickled Potpourri Designs.
The prize is TBA


So here is what I came up with for this challenge. I used this sweet skunk image from our sponsor.
I used the Darice Cloudy Sky embossing folder and my Cuttlebug to emboss the clouds.
Card Base ~ Recollections - 6.5" x 5" - White
Yellow & Green cardstock ~ Recollections
Window was cut using Spellbinders Label 1 die.
Grass was punched out using Fiskars edger punch.
Printed and fussy cut additional flowers to scatter along the grass.

  

Additional items used to make this card:
White Cardstock ~ SU! - Whisper White
Markers ~ Copic Sketch
Sponged sky ~ Memento Summer Sky ink
Sponged grass ~ Memento Bamboo Leaves ink

I think this card turned out very cute :-)  Now it's your turn to use some type of embossing on a project of your choice and to link it up to our challenge # 192 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 28 March 2015.  Can't wait to see all your lovely creations.

Wish you and yours a wonderful weekend.









8 comments:

  1. So sweet! the embossed clouds add a nice element! Love your layers! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Lots of spring, however we seem to be stuck in winter here with another storm coming this afternoon! Thanks for you comments! Very much appreciate you taking the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lena, I love the design and the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your card is so stinkin'n cute!! I LO e your cutie patootie scene I love the embossing folder you used. You definitely did an outstanding creative job I love it!
    YOU so ROCK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super adorable! It reminds me of Flower, the skunk in Bambi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and nice card. I love it.
    I also love the Easter blog in total.
    I wish I could do that too.
    But I think I first have to visit you again for some lessons,
    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just as sweet as can be! Love your design and that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)