Friday, April 3, 2015

Apologies, Bloggie Friends


I just wanted to post this small note to apologise for not visiting your blogs or leaving bloggie love for you. There is a good reason for it, although not a very pleasant one.  I've been struggling with health issues this last week, with a possible pulmonary embolism.  I've been in and out of  the ER and unfortunately, none of the tests and scans I've done are very conclusive due to the fact that I have scars on my lungs because I had pneumonia and pleuralsy  when I was a teen.  So now I'm back at home, on blood thinners and praying that if it is a clot, that it will dissolve soon without any further complications.

I'm going to try to catch up on all my commenting but if I miss some, please forgive me.

Hugs to you all, bloggie friends.


2 comments:

  1. Sending you get well wishes, Lena. You health and family comes first. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your health issues Lena, for goodness sake don't worry about us out here in blogland, you get yourself right and look after yourself, I wish you all the best and hope you'll soon be back to full health.
    Sending extra hugs, Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)