Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cardz TV Challenge #8 ~ Mother's Day

Happy Friday bloggie friends.  I hope that it's the start to an awesome weekend!


Our challenge at Cardz TV this week is to create a card for Mother's Day.
The prize is a set of Cardz TV stamps generously sponsored by Mary.

I wanted to create a card a little different for my mom this year.  Still a card, just different.  With that in mind, I searched through various cards and found this cut file in the Silhouette store.  I thought this card would be perfect :-)



There weren't too many materials used to make this card, but I will list them anyway, just in case you would like to make one of your own.

Silhouette File ~ design #27530
Pearlescent green cardstock ~ Colorbok
Yellow & white cardstock ~ Recollections
Greeting stamp set ~ Cardz TV ~ Happy Days
Butterflies ~ MS punch
Pearls ~ from my stash

And here is a pic of the Happy Days stamp set I used from Cardz TV.  It's one of my very favourite sets, as it can be used for so many different occasions.  In case you didn't know, Cardz TV stamps are high quality, clear photopolymer stamps made in the USA.  They are easy to use, stamp clear and crisp every time, and easy to clean and store. To buy CardzTV stamps, you can visit the store.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that I was able to give you some inspiration.  You have till noon, EST, on 7 May 2015 to create your card and to link it to our Mother's Day challenge at Cardz TV.  Hope to see you lovely creations!

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs, 




7 comments:

  1. OMG Lena Your card is Gorgeous.....WOW!! Love the colors and your pretty flowers.
    Definitely one super outstanding creative job....I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Lena!! I love the pretty flowers and you used my fav color green!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, it's beautiful! I love the colors you've used and the butterflies finish it off perfectly
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena,
    Such a "wow" factor card! I love the green (my fav color) and the pretty embellishments on it too.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena, I love the MOM shaped card base and the colors work beautifully! Linda

    ReplyDelete

  6. Totally different but very nice!!!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)