Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cardz TV Stamps Challenge # 7 ~ Butterflies!

Happy Friday all.  I hope that it will be the start to a fun and relaxing weekend.


It's time for another challenge at Cardz TV, and our challenge for you this week is to make a project with one or many butterflies :-)


Unfortunately, my card for this challenge is not one of the happiest ones.  It is in fact a sympathy card for a dear friend whose husband recently passed away.  I tried to make it simple but elegant, and I kept the layers to a minimum as it is being mailed overseas.

I used the Vivienne Butterfly die from Memory Box and a Darice Butterfly Corner embossing folder to create this card. The gems are from my stash and the cardstocks are all from the Paper Studio.  On the front of this card, I used half of a stamp from the Cardz TV stamp set called "Verry Merry".  I often do cut my stamps in order to use only a part of the stamp or to change the positioning of the words.


I hope to see you join the fun in this challenge.  The prize is a Cardz TV stamp set generously sponsored by Mary.  You have till noon on Thursday, 23 April 2015, to link your project to our challenge.

Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations :-)

Till next time,
Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. OMG Lena What a Gorgeous card!! Love your butterfly it's so beautiful and love the embossing too!! Such sweet and pretty colors. Your friend will so appreciate and cherish your card.
    YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card-- so sorry for your dear friends loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I love the embossing and the beautiful butterflies. I am so sorry for your friend's loss. I will keep them in my prayers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sympathy card. I know Brenda will appreciate it!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)