Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 13 ~ Humour!

Hello bloggie friends.  Happy April's Fool Day :-)



With this in mind, our challenge for you this week is all about humour, and wait, read to the bottom and you will find more info on this challenge :-)

We have two sponsors this week.

Prize ~ $25 gift certificate to their store


AND


Prize ~ 3 digital images



I chose this gorgeous image from Lacy Sunshine called Coco's Santa Hot Chocolate and paired it with a humorous sentiment from my stash!


Here is a list of supplies I used to make this card;
Cardbase - Recollections 6.5" x 5" - White
White Cardstock ~ Paper Temptress - Heavenly White (80 lb)
(I always print my images on this cardstock. It prints a clear and crisp image and colours beautifully with copic markers.)
Mat Cardstocks ~ Paper Temptress - Gumdrop Green and Rocket Red
Patterned paper ~ Recollections - Sugarplums stack.
Copic Markers to colour, Gelly Roll Pen to add Sparkle
Card Candi ~ from my stash

So now for the fun I promised you.  This week, you, my bloggie friends, will get to vote for your favorite card or project done by a DT sister :-)  It's going to be tough for you because these ladies have come up with some gorgeous cards filled with whit and humour!

Remember you have 1 week to enter your card on the Crafty Gals Challenge #13: Humor!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)