Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge 14 ~ Any Holiday

Welcome back crafting friends and happy hump day :-)


Our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner this week is to create a project with a holiday theme.  It can be any holiday of your liking :-)


Our sponsor this week is Faery Ink.
The prize is 3 digital images.

As you know I'm steadily working on my stash of Christmas cards, so I couldn't resist this adorable image called Snowman Love Couple, from Faery Ink, to make another Christmas card.




I used a Silhouette .cut file to make this snow globe card. Coloured the image with copic markers.  Dazzling diamonds fine glitter from StampinUp was used for the sparkly snow.  The greeting is from the "Very Merry" Cardz TV stamp set and it was matted using StampinUp punches. The background paper is by Sugar Tree. I used ribbon from my stash to make the bow and punched out the silver snowflakes using a MS punch.  And voila ... another Christmas card ready :-)

Now it's your turn to go grab your crafting supplies and to play along with us.  You have till noon on Tuesday, 14 April 2015, to link your project to our challenge 14 at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog.

Can't wait to see your wonderful holiday projects.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous design Lena I love this
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mr. and Mrs snow.
    And als the way you put them in a snowball.
    I am sure you are ready at xmas time!!!
    HugsMarian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card. Love the fun fold you created and the image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ADORABLE Christmas card. I love the snow globe!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)