Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 17 ~ Stripes and/or Polka Dots

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is to make a project that involves stripes and/or polka dots.  Isn't that fun?


Our sponsors this week is Bugaboo Stamps.
The prize for one lucky participant is 7 digital images!

I love using stripes on my projects almost as much as I love using polka dots, so I decided to use both on my card :-)



I used this fun image from Bugaboo Stamps. They have so many wonderful images, that it was tough to choose only one, but when I saw this image, I had a very special friend's birthday in mind!

Supplies used to make this card:

Image ~ Bugaboo Stamps - Friends don't let Friends Wine Alone (2)
Card Base ~ Recollections 6.5" x 5" - White
Card Fold ~ Landscape Easel Card - Silhouette Design # 42699
Pink Card Stock ~ Bazzill
DP ~ Both Polka Dot & Stripes are from DCWV - Girlhood Stack
Copics were used to colour the image
Gold Accents ~ Gelly Roll Pen - Metallic Collection
Ribbon & Gems ~ my stash
Sentiment ~ Fiskars Stamp Set - Aged to Perfection

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that I've inspired you to make your own project so that you can play along with us.  You have till noon on Tuesday, 5 May 2015 to link your project to our challenge # 17 at Crafty Gals Corner.  For more inspiration, take a few moments and go see what my DT sisters came up with for you this week.  You won't be disappointed, I promise! :-)

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs.





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Lena, great design and so much fun, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah - this is so funny. Love the bright polka dots you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very funny card. I love it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love the colors you've used and the fold! Fabulous job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)