Saturday, April 4, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 194 ~ Think Spring!

Happy Saturday my crafting friends.


Today's challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room is to make a project to celebrate the much awaited season, Spring! :-)


Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.
The prize for this challenge is a $12 gift Certificate to our sponsor's store.

My card for this challenge ...



Materials used to create this card:
Image ~ A Day for Daisies - Mushroom Gnome
Cardbase ~ Recollections - white - 6.5" x 5"
Cardstocks ~ Paper Temptress and Paper Studio
Treehouse ~ Cottage Cutz Die - Critterville Tree Home
Clouds ~ Memory Box Die - Puffy Clouds
Birds ~ io Dies - Small Birds
Sky ~ Memento Summer Sky ink
Inside Sentiment ~ Hero Arts Stamp
Copic Markers used to colour the image and shade some of the dies

You have till 2:00 am on Saturday, 11 April 2015, to make your project and link it up to our Spring challenge # 194, at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Can't wait to see all your lovely creations.

Thank you for popping in today.  I hope that you enjoyed my card. 







3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lena, I like the sweet scene you have created
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you created! Fantastic!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)