Saturday, April 25, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 197 ~ Any Holiday!

Welcome back to my blog, crafting friends!


Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is to make a project with a holiday theme.  It can be any project and it can be any holiday!


Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.
The prize is 2 digital images from the Paper Shelter, winner's choice!

When I saw this pre-coloured sweet image from the Paper Shelter called Tango, I knew exactly what I was going to make with it! And, no, it's not a card this time, it's a Christmas gift tag.  I have a friend who loves frou-frou drinks that have Vodka as the base ingredient!  I now have the perfect Christmas gift with the perfect Christmas gift tag for her.



Supplies used to make this tag:

Bottle tag ~ Silhouette Store - Design # 22152
Cardstocks ~ Recollections
Pre-coloured image ~ Tango - The Paper Shelter
Chalks were used to make the light "shine"
Mini Poinsettia ~ Petaloo Darjeeling Collection
Ribbon ~ Michaels

I hope you enjoyed my tag and that it will inspire you to make a project, with a holiday theme, that you will link to our challenge # 197 at Hiding in My Craft Room.
You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 2 May 2015.

Thank you for stopping by today and for all the very encouraging comments :-)

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs, 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love that tango girll!!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena,
    I love this tag! What a cute image and hysterical sentiment! I love how you made the light pole "shine "too!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous bottle tag Lena I like the image and the bow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lena! I love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that sentiment is PRICELESS! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very nice tag.
    It looks like the light is realy shining.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)