Monday, April 20, 2015

Sassy Smurfette

Sassy Studio Designs are having a progressive facebook challenge and I decided to participate this month. I just couldn't resist this image.  I love the Smurfs :-), so here is the card I made to enter their challenge ...



Items used to make this card:
Card Base ~ Spellbinders Card Creator Die - Mystical Embrace
Card Stock ~ Heavenly White 80 lb - Paper Temptress
Blue Card Stock ~ Recollections
Copic Markers to colour the image
Flowers and Beads ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Inside Sentiment ~ Computer Generated

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card. I certainly had fun making it :-)  Brought back lots of wonderful memories of Smurfing good fun with my kids :-) My hubby has a box full of the little guys that he collected when he was a kid. The kids and I made up stories and games with them and we didn't miss a single episode of the TV series.  Even today, I enjoy the Smufs movie :-)  I'm so glad that my kids are still from the era where Disney, Smurfs, Garfield, Scooby, Ninja Turtles and Pokemon  were the main attractions.  I find that quite a number of today's cartoons are almost scary :-)

Have a wonderful week, everyone. I will be back soon with another card to share with you.

Till then,
Happy Crafting!

 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)