Friday, April 3, 2015

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 151 ~ Buttons

Happy Friday crafting friends.  I have exciting news to share with you this morning :-)
I was selected to join the Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps Design Team and today is my first post as a DT member :-)  Yaaayyy!!! :-)


It is also time for a new challenge, so get your crafting supplies, make a card and join in the fun.  Our challenge is "Buttons", so all you have to do is use buttons on your card in order to join us.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

For my card, I chose their very cute Ride 'em Ryan image. How cute is this little guy? 


I used a craft cardstock base for this 6.5" x 5" card. The DP are from the Paper Studio. I mostly print my digis on Heavenly White 80 lb cardstock which I purchase from the Paper Temptress. I used the Deckled Rectangle die from Spellbinders to cut the image. Buttons, twine, and charm are all from my stash :-)


Now crafting friends you have till 7 pm EST on Thursday 16 April to make your card and to link it up to our challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'd love for you to take moment and visit the Wags 'n Whiskers blog and welcome my fellow DT sisters :-)  While there, you can look around at the wonderful rubber stamps in store.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.


6 comments:

  1. What a great birthday card for any little guy. Love that image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Lena, great background paper and I love the image!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT spot Lena - amazing news!! Lovely card, the denim background is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Love the image and the papers you've used. Fabulous job! I hope you have a Blessed Easter.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lena - just called in to say hello and sign up to follow you. i justlove yourcute card, suchlovely colours- your new W&W teamie judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lena - just called in to say hello and sign up to follow you. i justlove yourcute card, suchlovely colours- your new W&W teamie judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)