Friday, May 15, 2015

Cardz TV Challenge & Blog Hop ~ Anything Goes!


Welcome to our Term Finale Blog Hop at Cardz TV with Mary :-)
The Cardz TV Cards Designers are going to be taking a break for the summer, but we will be back in the Fall, rearing to go for another term filled with fun projects that will provide you with inspiration while showcasing Cardz TV's newest stamp sets.


For this blog hop challenge, the theme is Anything Goes.  With this in mind, I made a card for a very special young man, who is turning 21 and who is studying Computer Engineering. I thought this card would be perfect for him.



Supplies used to make this card:

Black, Green & White Cardstock ~ Recollections
Silver Cardstock ~ Paper Studio
Card ~ Silhouette Cut - Design # 78049 & # 41461
Sentiment Stamp ~ Cardz TV "Good Times"

As you can see, this set has wonderful sentiments for various occasions. 
To purchase this stamp and view other Cardz TV stamp sets, please visit the STORE.


I have listed the blog hop list below for your convenience.  If you get lost along the way, you can always come back here :-) 

 Susan 
 Beth
Lena ~ That's me :-)

And where there is a blog hop, there is usually candy :-) Here is a pic of the candy I will be giving away to one lucky participant.  All you have to do is to become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment on this post.  Easy peasy :-) I will pick and announce the winner next Saturday, 23 May 2015.
There may be candy from my DT sisters along this blog hop.  Be sure to read what their requirements are in order to be eligible to win their candy.  Also be sure to go back to Cardz TV blog.  Mary has all three of her new stamp sets as a prize :-)


I hope you enjoy our blog hop and all the cards that the Cardz TV Cards Designers have made especially for you.  Remember that we will be back in the Fall, so do check in to see what we will be up to :-)

Have a fun filled and safe summer everyone!
Crafty Hugs,

55 comments:

  1. What a clever card, I really like this one. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the reason I wish I had a silhouette...haha love this design! Great colors! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is cool I have DCWV tech cardstock my son is an IT guy also good idea.
    Alice



    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea for a tech birthday individual. I like the colors, sentiment and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lena what an Awesome and Funtablous Birthday card....Gosh talk about coming up with the perfect theme of things for that special Techy Guy's 21st birthday and love the stamp set you chose! WOW girl thanks for a chance for your amazing blog candy WOW YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your card, interesting use of a circuit board. Who would have thought

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the engineer theme card. Especially like how the inside is done with the piece holding the sentiment in place. I'm already a follower.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this card. Great idea. Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win blog candy. I signed up to follow your site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look forward to the Fall when you will be back, enjoy your summer break and thanks for the chance to win Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I simply love this card :) . It is perfect for so many of the "men" in my life ! What guy wouldn't love it?!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect card for a computer geek!!!! My son would have loved receiving something like this.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card! Becoming your subscriber, thanks Mary for all these wonderful links on designers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super idea, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool card, great idea.

    anmatt1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your computer card! I'd like to make 1 like it for my grandson, he's kinda a techie guy too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card!!! LOVE the graphic!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!!! LOVE the graphic!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome male card - we don't have enough of them. Thanks for chance to win. KS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun card - it will please any techie! Thank you.
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card and super stamp sets!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card. Great for a tech nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute "nerdy" card.
    Donna K U

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loVe your wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    {Google follower D~}

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful, techie card. Any guy would love this!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well he Is going to Love this Card. I Love making someone a Card that relates to something In their lives. This is Perfect. I am already a follower of yours. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just love how you made this card!! My daughter would love it. She took computer science during her college years and loves working with them. :)

    anmeron at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lena I just love your card. Very nerdy...My hubby or daughter would love to get one. I may have to craft lift it..lol TFS Denise

    ReplyDelete
  30. very interesting card!!!! I like it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is the perfect card for a student! Great job.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a super cute and cool card!!! I simply love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my, what an awesome card! My sister would love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looks like the perfect card for someone into computers. I am a new email follower.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh Lena ~ what a great guy card! I love that the circuits spell out Birthday, the colors are perfect and I really like that little flash drive and the silver piece on the inside. He is going to love this card! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! New follower and your blog is so cute with the beach scene (my favorite place on earth!). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this card, thanks for the opportunity for blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a perfect card for that young man ----nice choice -----well done ----Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your card with the flash drive. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a creative and fun idea.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. The card would be perfect for my nephew who graduated college with a degree in computer.

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a cool card! Love it :-) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great card, love the idea!!! Grat bright color too, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  43. super unique card, I love the idea behind it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)