Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 19 - May Flowers

Good morning all! And welcome back to my blog!


 We have a new challenge for you today, at Crafty Gals Corner.  Our challenge this week is May Flowers!  All you have to do to join in our challenge is to use flowers somewhere on your project.
So many possibilities! Easy peasy, right?

We have three sponsors this week.  They are:


Prize ~  3 of the digital images used by the DT




AND



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


AND




Prize ~ Floral Frames Digital Paper Pack


For my card, today, I used one of the beautiful papers from the Floral Frames collection by Graciellie Designs.

This very cute image is from My Besties, and I think it goes perfectly not only with the paper, but with our challenge too :-)




List of supplies used to make this card:

Card base ~ GinaK Designs - Ivory
DP ~ Graciellie Designs - Floral Frame Collection
Image ~ My Besties - Image # 530
Die for mat ~ Spellbinders - Floral Ovals
Greeting mats ~ SU! Punches
Greeting Stamp ~ Hot Off the Press - Tiny Sentiments
Sentiment Stamp ~ Great Impressions - Happy Birthday Fancy Greeting
Flowers & Berries ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls ~ My Stash

I hope I was able to give you some inspiration to play along with us.
You have till noon CST on Tuesday, 19 May 2015, to complete your project and to link it up to Challenge # 19 at Crafty Gals Corner.

Just a quick reminder that Crafty Gals Corner is having a DT call ~ you can go HERE for all the details.  Applications are open till 22 May 2015.

Thank you for visiting today and for your lovely comments.
I enjoy reading every one of them :-)

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs


2 comments:

  1. What a very nice card. I love the flowerpaper.
    And the stamp is so cute.
    All the bleu things together makes it a lovely card.
    hugs
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty!! I love how you combined the Digital Paper and the My Besties image. So chic!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)