Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 21 ~ Critters

Good Wednesday morning, bloggie friends.


Our new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner is Critters.
These can be any critters, including the Mystical kind such as dragons, unicorns, etc. :-)


Our sponsor  this week is Sweet Pea Stamps
The prize for one lucky participant is a $20 gift certificate.

I tried something new for my card, this week and I must admit that I like the way it came out.






Supplies used to make this card:

Image ~ Sweet Pea Stamps - Snowy Penguin, Joy to the World
Card Base ~ Recollections
Blue Cardstock ~ Paper Studio
Silver Cardstock ~ From Scraps Drawer - sorry no info.
Marianne Designs Dies ~ Card Edger 2
Memory Box Dies ~ Frostyville Border
Spellbinders Dies ~ Delicate Doilies by Samantha Walker
Snowflakes ~ MS Punch
Copic Markers to colour image
Chalks to colour dies
Belly Band ~ SU! Scalloped Punch
Blue Ribbon ~ Stash

I wish I could remember where the snowflake on the belly band came from, but unfortunately I don't.  It was in my "Catch All" drawer :-)  This is the drawer where I put embellishments that I make but then don't work out for that specific project.  I made this snowflake at Christmas time and I remember that it had turned out too big for what I wanted at the time, but since it was pretty I kept it and now it was perfect for this card.  I should perhaps start writing at the back of these embellies, where they are from and how they were made :-)

Alright, bloggie friends, now it's your turn to create a project using a critter.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 2 June 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #20 at Crafty Gals Corner.

A big thank you to sponsor, Sweet Pea Stamps for supporting our challenge and for the awesome prize for one lucky participant.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love the fun fold and everything else about it :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is absolutely adorable and the card so beautiful, Lena. I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun fold style!! Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest little critter! I love this! Great design!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)