Saturday, May 9, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 198 ~ Super Scraps Saturday

Good morning, bloggie friends.


Today, we have a new challenge for you at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Our challenge this week is Super Scraps Saturday.


Our sponsor this week is 2Cute Ink.
The prize is 2 digital images of winner's choice from 2Cute Ink.



I chose this very cute image to make an ATC.  
This is going to a very special lady that lives all the way in Poland :-)

Supplies used to make this ATC:
ATC ~ 3.5" x 2.5"
Cardstocks ~ BoBunny - my scraps drawers
Image cut with Cricut Explore
Grass - Fiskars Punch
 Tag Punch ~ SU!
Copics used to colour in the image.
Four leaf clover - Cricut Explore image
Ribbon and gem from stash.


After looking at various backings for ATC's, I decided to make my own and this is what I came up with.  In case you are wondering, I called it Good Luck Frog because this lady is busy with her vet exams.  Hopefully, this cute little frog will bring her loads and loads of luck :-)

I hope you like my ATC.  This was the very first time I made one, and I had fun thinking in a much smaller scale :-)  Now it's your turn to get out those scraps and to create a project.  You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 16 May 2015 to link up your creation to our challenge #198 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Hope to see you there!

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs








6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. What a great way to wish someone luck. Love the big smile on the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous atc Lena I love the sweet frog
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ATC card.
    I like your information on the back of the card.
    Hope you win.
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)