Saturday, May 16, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 199 ~ Button Up!

Hello crafting friends. I hope you are enjoying the start to a great weekend!


We have a new challenge for you at Hiding in My Craft Room.  This week's challenge is to use buttons on your project.  How fun and easy is that!  I hope that you will join us in this week's fun.


Our sponsor this week is Pickled Potpourri.
Prize ~ $7 Gift Certificate

My card was made using the Cutie Pies Digi Set from Pickled Potpourri. Aren't these the cutest lil bugs ever? :-) The sentiment in the middle is from the Sunshine in my Garden Digi Set.



Supplies used to make this card:

Cardbase ~ Recollections - 6.5" x 5" - white
Cardstocks ~ Paper Studio
DP ~ Scraps
Ovals ~ Spellbinders Oval Dies
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Copic Sketch Markers
Buttons ~ Stash


You have till 2:00 am, Saturday, 23 May 2015 to complete your project and to link it to our challenge # 199 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Can't wait to see all your creative projects :-)

Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

16 comments:

  1. Very nice card.
    I love the stamp of the happy butterfly.
    Marian
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little card! I love those cute butterflies!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little card! I love those cute butterflies!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Lena great colors and papers.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love butterflies, awesome card. Thanks for sharing, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job. Love how you integrated the colors! Also, love how you added the design to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Card is so Sweet! I always call my little Grand Daughter My Sunshine. Your Card reminds me of her. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lena, this is beautiful! I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! The background paper is so perfect and the the buttons are all you needed to finish this one off! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)