Saturday, May 23, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 200 ~ Any Holiday!

Welcome back to my blog. I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit :-)


Our challenge for you today at Hiding in My Craft Room is Any Holiday.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Pumpkin Spice.
The prize is a bundle of goodies from the Pumpkin Spice Shop.

I made a Fall card for this challenge.  My SIL sent me a doodle stamp from Marianne Designs, and I hadn't had a chance to use it yet.  When I decided to make a Fall card, I immediately thought that this doodle owl stamp would be perfect for my card.



Supplies used to make this card:

 Card Base ~ GinaK - Ivory - Heavy Weight
Card Shape ~ Silhouette - #8994
Autumn Paper ~ Silhouette - # 69529
Brown cardstock ~ Recollections
Stamp ~ Marianne Designs - Doodle Owl
Punch for fall leaves ~ Recollections
Copic Markers were used to colour in the image.
Inside Sentiment ~ Computer Generated
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts

I hope you enjoyed my card. Now it's your turn to get a head start on a holiday of your choice. You have till 2:00 am, CST, on Saturday, 30 May 2015 to link your card to our challenge # 20 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Can't wait to see all your lovely creations.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting




8 comments:

  1. Wow you can doodle very well.
    What a nice card. I love it.
    hugs Marian
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season. I absolutely love your card. The colors are warm and inviting. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inside and out! I love the colors you've used to color the image. The flowers look amazing. Fabulous job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This card is just autumnal bliss! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic job on your card, I just love owls!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the adorable Owl image the colours and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful fall card and I love the colors in the owl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)