Saturday, May 30, 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 201 ~ Freestyle!

Happy Saturday everyone!


At Hiding in My Craft Room this week, our challenge is for you to create what ever you want using what ever you want in what ever style you want! Yup, it's Freestyle!  You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 6 June 2015, to link your project up to our challenge #22.



Our sponsor this week is Freckled Fawn.
The prize for one lucky participant is a $15 gift card to their store.


For this challenge, I made an Anniversary card using my Silhouette.



Supplies used to make this card:

Card Base ~ Recollections 6.5" x 5" - White
Black, Red and White cardstocks ~ Recollections
Front Red Frame ~ Silhouette Store (# 15711)
Retro Couple Dancing ~ Silhouette Store (# 72226)
Greeting Stamp ~ Cardz TV - Happy Days
Mat for Greeting Stamp - SU! Punches
Sentiment on Inside ~ Computer Generated
Hearts on the Inside ~ Cut outs left over from the front

As you can see, this was a pretty simple card to make, but I love the effect.  Plus, red, white and black is one of my favourite colour combos.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. For more inspiration, please visit the Hiding in My Craft Room blog.  There you will find all the projects that my DT sisters made for you.  Also don't forget to visit the Freckled Fawn store to see all the crafty goodness available to purchase :-)

Thank you for stopping by and for all the sweet comments you leave.
I love reading every one of them :-)

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo pretty, I love it,
    cathy DT
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lena what a gorgeous card!! I am a huge fan of the silhouette image and this one is outstanding You truly did one fantastic creative job with your card it is definitely a WOW!!
    Love too your computer generated message on the inside I love doing this too. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful anniversary card! Simply beautiful! I can feel the love!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)