Saturday, May 2, 2015

HIMCR01NSD Challenge ~ Scrapbook Page

Good morning everyone and Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  We are celebrating this occasion at Hiding in My Craft Room by providing you with a project every hour, on the hour till 2:00 pm CST! That's right, there will be 5 projects in total and I hope that you will join in the fun!  We have various sponsors and fun prizes for you.

So let's get this party started :-)

Our first challenge for you today is to make a scrapbook page.  It can be a one page or a double page layout and it can be about anything you want. 


Our Sponsor for this challenge ~ Hiding in My Craft Room
Prize ~ TBA

My project for this challenge:




I made this double page layout of my son's high school graduation last year.  Yes, I know I'm running a little behind.  Actually I'm running VERY behind, something like 6 years!  I somehow never seem to find time to scrapbook, but when I do, I'm reminded of how much I enjoy it!  I really need to put some time aside and get on with it :-)
Here is the list of supplies I used:

Maroon Cardstock ~ Recollections
DP ~ Moxxie
Corner Punch ~ EK Success
Various embellishments and stickers from my stash.

You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 9 May 2015, to make your scrapbook layout and to link it up to our challenge.  I hope you will join in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room NSD Challenge #1.

I will be back here in an hour with another fun challenge for you.

Till then, take a few moments and go visit the blogs of my DT sisters.  You will find loads of inspiration there :-)

Crafty Hugs,




2 comments:

  1. Like the grad layout & photos. I'm behind also. I do have my daughter's high school grad done but last yr she graduated from college & I have not scrapbooked that yet.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)