Saturday, May 2, 2015

HIMCR03NSD Challenge ~ May Flowers

Welcome back.  I'm so glad that you are playing along. What a great way to celebrate a day dedicated just to us paper crafters! It should be a World Wide Holiday, I tell you!!! :-)


So, on to our 3rd challenge ~ May Flowers.
Use flowers on your project.  Remember, it can be any project you like, a scrapbook page, a card, a 3D creation ... anything really, as long as it has to do with paper crafting :-)


Our sponsor for this challenge is Spiced Sunshine Digital Images
The prize for this challenge is a $10 gift certificate to their store.

And here is my 3rd project.  I love daisies!



Supplies used to make this card:

Card base ~ Recollections - 6.5" x 5" - White
Black cardstock ~ Recollections
Polka Dot Cardstock ~ Bo Bunny
Copics to colour digi
Flower soft used for the centers
Lace Border ~ Cottage Cutz - Fancy Floral Lace Border
Sentiment stamp ~ Crafter's Companion - Friendship Sentiments
Greeting stamp ~ Inkadinkado - Celebration Expression
Ribbon and gems from my stash

Are you having fun, playing along with us?  I hope you are getting loads of inspiration not only from me but also from my DT sisters :-) Don't forget to visit the blog at Hiding in My Craft Room and to link your projects to the appropriate challenges!

See you in an hour when I will be back with our 4th challenge.  As with all the challenges for today, you have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 9 May 2015 to link your project to our blog.

Hugs,








5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sunny cheerful flowers. Especially like the centers of the flowers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, color choices, and the texture on the inside of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!! I love how you colored the flowers, and the flower soft add the perfect touch!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)