Saturday, May 2, 2015

HIMCR04NSD Challenge ~ Old Daffodil Petals

Welcome to our 4th and second to last challenge for the day.

Our 4th challenge is a colour challenge.  I've included a pic of the colours you need to use for your convenience.  Remember, that if you don't have any Stampin Up papers, you can use whatever brand you have just so long as the colours are close to these.


The colours are Old Olive (earthy green), Daffodil Yellow (bright yellow) and Primrose Petals (deep pink).
Aren't these the prettiest of colours?  


Our sponsor for our 4th challenge is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
The prize for this challenge is 3 digis of winner's choice

Here is my card for this challenge.  When I saw this sweet image from Sweet 'n Sassy, I just pictured my daughter in the park flying her kite.  What a wonderful flash-back that was :-)  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her and this is it.



Supplies used to make this card:

Card base ~ Recollections - 6.5" x 5" - white
All cardstocks used are from the Paper Studio
Tree die ~ Memory Box - Grand Alder Tree
Flowers ~ io Dies - Leaves & Stems.  The little flowers were made using a punch.
Grass border die ~ Fiskars edge punch
Sun & Cloud - cut using Cricut Explore
Copics were used to colour the image.
Memento Inks were used to sponge the sky
Birthday sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts

I will see you all in an hour with our final challenge for today.  I hope that you are enjoying our celebration challenges and are excited to join in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Like the outdoor scene you created. Wonderful coloring. Especially like how you created the hill areas.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Lena! Your hills look so real, and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing, and for the memories - my kids loved flying kites, too! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very nice card. I like the way you made the landscape

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. Love the image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love your take on the color challenge!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)