Saturday, June 27, 2015

Any Holiday at HIMCR ~ Challenge # 205

Hello everyone and welcome back. I hope you are all enjoying a very happy and sunny weekend!


This week, at Hiding in My Craft Room, our challenge for you is to make a project celebrating Any Holiday.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Laurie from Hiding in My Craft Room
The prize this week is a Robot Party Cricut Cartridge.

With Father's Day just past, I thought I would share the card I made for my hubby.



Recipe:

Card base ~ Recollections 6.5" x 5" - White
Teal and Sandy Card stock ~ Coordinations
Palm Trees ~ Print & Cut Images from Design Space - Cricut Explore
Beach Chair and Sandcastle ~ Life is a Beach - Cricut Explore
Beach Grass ~ io Dies
Wave Border ~ Joy Crafts Dies
Bi-Plane ~ Frantic Stamper Dies
Clouds ~ Memory Box Dies
Sentiment Stamps ~ Cardz TV - Father's Day set
Memento Ink used to sponge sky ~ Summer Sky
Memento Ink used to sponge ocean ~ Teal Zeal & Summer Sky

Now it's your turn to make a card to celebrate a Holiday and to join in the fun with us at Hiding in My Craft Room, challenge # 205.  You have till 2:00 am, CST, on Saturday, 4 July 2015 to link your project.

Thank you for your visit today.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting! 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lena. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lena, I bet your hubby loved it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! My husband's a pilot; I might have to CASE this! I'm so happy to have you on the HIMCR DT!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.
    I love the way you made the waves.

    xxx
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love those waves. I love your blog, I hope you will come and follow mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)