Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge # 25

Happy Hump Day bloggie friends :-)


Today, our challenge for you at Crafty Gals Corner is "Anything Goes" which is one of my favourites :-)


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis.
The prize for this challenge is 2 Digital Images or 25% off to the Zibbet Shop.

For my card, I chose this super cute image called Skating Santa. I love making Christmas cards and those of you that have followed my blog for a while know that I grab every and any opportunity to add to my stash so that by the time Christmas comes around, I'm not in a mad rush to get all my cards done well in time in order for them to arrive at their overseas destinations before Christmas :-)
So, with that in mind, here is the card I created for this challenge ...



Recipe:

Image ~ Rick St. Dennis - Skating Santa
 Card base ~ GinaK Pure Luxury Heavy Weight - White - 5" x 5"
Red Cardstock ~ GinaK - Cherry Red Layering Weight
DP ~ Paper Studio - Christmas Traditions
Greeting Stamps ~ CardzTV - Very Merry Set
Ribbon ~ Michaels
Card Candy ~ Stash

You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 30 June 2015, to complete your project and to link it up to our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner to join in the fun and to stand a chance to win some fabulous images from our wonderful sponsor, Rick St. Dennis.

As always, thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave some bloggie love.

Till next time,
Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a cute card, Lena! I'm so impressed that you are already working on Christmas cards! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm FAR from Christmas yet lol. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab Christmas card, that Santa looks so jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card with cheerful Santa is nostalgic for Christmas which will come only in half a year. Wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)