Friday, June 12, 2015

Clean & Simple at Wags 'n Whiskers ~ Challenge # 156

Good morning bloggie friends!


This week's challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is CAS, that's right, Clean & Simple!  How easy is that?  You'll have till 7:00 pm CST (midnight GMT) on Thursday, 25 June 2015 to link your creation to our challenge #156.

**Please read all the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your card to participate in our challenge, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers Digi!

I used the Wags 'n Whiskers very sweet "Some Bunny Loves You" stamp to make my card this week. To purchase this stamp and look at all the other adorable stamps for sale, please visit the STORE.



Supplies used to make this card:

Card Base ~ GinaK. Heavy Weight Paper - White
Card Base cut using Silhouette Design.
DP ~ Paper Studio
White Cardstock ~ Heavenly White - Paper Temptress
I love this paper to print my digital images when I colour with copic markers
Image ~ Some Bunny Loves You - Wags 'n Whiskers
Card Greeting - Computer Generated
Inside Sentiment ~ Cardz TV Stamps - Easter Punnies
Butterflies ~ MS punch
Copic Markers were used to colour image.

Believe it or not, I really struggle with CAS cards. There is always, a flower, ribbon or brad that I want to add and really have to restrain myself :-)  So I already have my first card for Easter 2016, What are you going to come up with? Can't wait to see all your lovely creations!

Till next time,
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Adorable egg shape card Lena I like the sweet bunnies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the bunnies and your coloring. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are busy for Easter next year??? Haha
    I love the card with the sweet bunnies.
    Hugs
    Marian
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle with CAS too - for me, it should be called "Unfinished" instead of CAS hehe. You did a wonderful job though! Beautiful Easter card!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with CAS too - for me, it should be called "Unfinished" instead of CAS hehe. You did a wonderful job though! Beautiful Easter card!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)