Sunday, June 7, 2015

Happy Birthday with Minnie Mouse

As promised, I'm back today to share the card I made for my little granddaughter who turned one on Wednesday.  I'm not sure whether she understands yet, but she will be a Minnie Mouse fan :-).  Her mommy is and so is this grandma, so it stands to reason that she will be too ... she just doesn't know it yet! ;-)


The cuts were all made using my Cricut Explore.
Minnie Mouse ~ Mickey & Friends Cartridge
Happy Birthday ~ Hello Kitty Greetings Cartrdige
The Number One ~ Cricut  Font
Doily ~ Marianne Designs - Anja's Circle
Polka Dot Paper ~ Bo Bunny
Black, Pink and White cardstock ~ The Paper Studio
Gems ~ from my stash


I used the same papers for the inside.
Stamp ~ Great Impressions
Corners ~ ek Punch

I like the way it turned out. It was pretty much as I had envisioned it.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have a moment or two to leave some bloggie love :-)

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.

Hugs,





4 comments:

  1. OMG Lena What a adorable card...gosh your granddaughter is so going to love it. You really did a super outstanding creative job!! I love how you used a bundle of cartridges and girl all my favorites. Love that font too and definitely an awesome stamp for the inside...great job as well on your inside.
    Love...LOVE!! You are just so stinkin' clever and creative. YOU truly ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie is so totally adorable, Lena! I love your card and I'm sure your granddaughter will treasure it.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a special little girl! I know she loved it!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)