Monday, June 8, 2015

Pocket Letter #2 ~ Minnie Mouse Birthday

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  I have another Pocket Letter to share with you today.  I made this one for my little granddaughter who just turned one!  I thought this could be the start to her PL binder.  Something fun to page through in the years to come as they accumulate :-)


Her birthday was all about Minnie Mouse. So I tried to keep within the theme and within the colours.  I did, however, add a little spot of green here and there to give it a little pop :-) I like the way it came out. My daughter will insert a picture of her taken on her birthday. I think that this will make a cute keepsake and a treasured memory.  For this PL, I did not put any little trinkets in the pockets at the back.  It would most likely pose a chocking hazard.  Maybe, when she is a little older I will fill the little pockets with little surprises :-)


For those of you new to Pocket Letters, I wanted to show you how I present mine. I fold the page in 3 and tie a ribbon around it.  It fits beautifully into this business sized envelope which can be mailed anywhere.  In this case, it was hand delivered.  These envelopes are 9 1/2" x 4 1/8".

I'm having fun with these and I'm sure I will make a few more and share them with you.  For now though, I have a few DT projects on hand that I need to complete. 

Thank you for coming by today.
Till next time,
Happy Crafting :-)





5 comments:

  1. Another great pocket letter! Do you just use baseball card holders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pocket letter and the perfect partner for the Minnie card you created for her :)
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Lena WOW!! What a super cute Pocket Letter and love your idea for having one special one for each birthday!! WOW what a treasured keepsake this will be and I love it too that you're making for little fingers to enjoy....WOW what a brilliant creative idea. You are so stinkin' talented love always what you do and how you do it....I just love the way you scrap! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is something that is so precious!
    I am sure Emma wants it and keep it.
    hugs
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Emma will definitely appreciate it when she gets older:)
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)