Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Red, White & Blue Colour Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge # 24

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a great crafty week :-)


Our challenge this week, at Crafty Gals Corner is Red, White & Blue colour challenge.


Above is the colour pallet from which you can choose your colours. 



Our wonderful sponsor this week is STAMPlorations.
The prize for one lucky participant is a $10 gift certificate to their store.

Here is my card made with this refreshing image from STAMPlorations called Tropical Drink. 



Recipe:

Card base ~ Recollections (6.5" x 5") - White
Red and Blue Cardstock ~ Recollections
Image ~ STAMPlorations - Tropical Drink
Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug - Christmas Stars
Ribbon & Gems ~ from my Stash
Faber Castell Polychromos were used to colour the image.

As I'm writing up this blog post, the rain is pouring down, courtesy of Tropical Storm Bill, and I really wish that I was on a lounger under a palm tree on a tropical beach with this drink in my hand  :-)

I hope you enjoyed my card and join me on my island fantasy getaway :-) But before you do, grab your supplies and make a card to join our challenge this week.  Remember, that the 4th of July is just around the corner, so this is the perfect challenge to get you going :-)
You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 23 June 2015 to complete your project and link it to our challenge # 24 at Crafty Gals Corner.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting



5 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME take on the challenge! Great job!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and the lovely design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena I love that cute Image from Stamplorations
    and colored so adorable too
    lovely add of the gingham ribbon too
    awesome DT card
    I just join again the Crafty Gals Challenge hope you have time to visiting me back and leaving me some love
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.
    It looks like you almost can start with he cocktail.
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)