Saturday, June 6, 2015

Summer Colours at HIMCR ~ Challenge #202

Happy Saturday all!


The challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room this week, is to make a project using summer colours! I love using bright and sunny colours so this challenge is just perfect for me.  How about you?


Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.
The prize is a $12 gift certificate to their store.

I used a digital stamp from Sami Stamps called Poppies Bunch. This image brought back many happy childhood memories for me.  My cousin and I used to play in a field nearby my home that was full of poppies. I still remember how pretty it was.  I don't get to see too many poppy fields anymore.
Anyway, now onto my card ...



Supplies used to make this card:

Card Base ~ Recollections (6.5" x 5") - White
Yellow and White Cardstock ~ Recollections
Red DP ~ Scraps Drawer - sorry, no info
Poppy Image ~ Sami Stamps - Poppies Bunch
Thank You Die ~ Memory Box
 Butterflies ~ MS punch
Ribbon ~ SU!
Copic Markers were used to colour the image

Are you ready to join in the fun?  You have till 2:00 am CST, on Saturday, 13 June 2015, to finish your project and to link it up to our challenge #202 at Hiding in My Craft Room.

My little granddaughter turned one on Wednesday.
I will be back tomorrow to share the card I made for her.
Till then,
Happy Crafting.

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Lena! I love the butterflies. They complete the card perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the floral image and the die cut sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.
    That is a very nice "thank you"card.
    I love the flowers.
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)