Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Fun at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge # 22

Hi bloggie friends.  Welcome back to my blog.


It's Wednesday and that means that we have a new challenge for you at Crafty Gals Corner.  Our challenge this week is all about Summer Fun.  After the awful winter we had, I think that we are all ready for some summer fun.  I know I can't wait to hit the beach.  I'm one of those people that could quite happily make a career out of beach bumbing :-)


Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps.
The prize is 3 digital images.

For my project this week, I used of Eureka Stamps digital images called "Legend of the Sand Dollar".
When I saw this image, I knew that my project this week would be a scrapbook page.  Two years ago, we went to the Bahamas for our summer vacation and my son found a real live sand dollar while sitting at the seashore.


Supplies used to make this scrapbook page:
Background DP ~ Paper Boutique by Jane Shasky
Sand Dollars ~ Cottage Cutz Dies 
Seashore Title ~ Miss Kate Cuttables - cut using Silhouette
Beach Grass ~ ioDies
Burlap Flowers ~ Recollections
Burlap Rectangle and Crab Charm ~ from my stash
Journaling ~ Typed on computer and printed on vellum

Now remember that you have till noon, CST on Tuesday, 9 June 2015, to play along with us.  All you have to do is link your creation to our challenge # 22.

I will be back later on today to share a card with you that I made for my little granddaughter who is one year old today :-)

Till then,
Enjoy your day.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. OMG Lena Your LO is gorgeous WOW!!! Love your Bahama's photo and your story share is so heart warming....tooo cool about your son finding a live Sand Dollar and I didn't even know there
    was a Sand Dollar Legend. so thanks for me leaning something new today. Love the way you
    scrap. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Lena! I'm so impressed! I have a gazillion (and then some) photos that need to be scrapped, but it will never happen! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love all the elements you've used to go with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very nice scrapbook page.
    You did a wonderfull job!!

    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)