Saturday, June 13, 2015

Super Scraps Saturday at HIMCR ~ Challenge # 203

Happy Saturday all and welcome back to my blog!


Today, our challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room is Super Scraps Saturday. One of my favourites, although I have to confess that although I use my scraps regularly, I never seem to make a dent in my scraps drawers :-)


Our wonderful sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies
The prize for one lucky participant is a $12 gift certificate to their store.

Here is the card I made for this challenge using their very sweet image called Strawberry Birthday Cake.  Oh my goodness can you imagine one of these cakes on your birthday? :-)



Supplies used to make this card:

Image ~ A Day for Daisies - Strawberry Birthday Cake
Card base ~ GinaK Heavy Weight Cardstock - White
Red Cardstock ~ Paper Studio
DP ~ Paper Studio
Embossing ~ Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
Strawberry ~ Cottage Cutz Die
Circles ~ Cricut Explore
Sentiment ~ Computer Generated

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Now it's your turn to dig out some of your scraps, make a project and link it to our challenge # 203 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  You have till 2:00 am, CST, on Saturday, 20 June 2015 to join in the fun.

  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  Thank you so much for all the comments.  I love reading every one!

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lena, if only there was a cake my size I could dive head first into... hmmm your card makes me think of all things non dieting, I think I need to back away slowly from this card before I order something I shouldn't lol. Lovely card and so missing you guys :(
    Big hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.
    Oh I would eat myself sick if..........
    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! What it would be like to stand in front of a cake that tall! Especially with strawberries! YUM!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)