Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Ray of Sunshine at Crafty Gals Corner & Blog Hop

Hello my bloggie friends and welcome!


Our new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner this week is a Ray of Sunshine. So all you have to do is use yellows on your project in order to play along :-)  With summer in full swing, it shouldn't be too hard of a challenge, right? 

We have three wonderful sponsors this week.  They are ...


Prize ~ 2 Digis used by the DT

 


AND


Graciellie Designs
Prize ~ Summer Joy Paper Pack



AND



My Besties
Etsy /  Scrapbook Stamp Society
Prize ~ 3 of the Digis used by the DT


For my card today, I used this very sweet image called Rapunzel Girl from Elizabeth Bell and paired it with one of the gorgeous papers from the Graciellie Designs' Summer Joy Paper Pack. 



Supplies used to make this card:

Card Base ~ Recollections 5" x 5" - white
Yellow DP ~ Graciellie Designs - Summer Joy Collection
Yellow Cardstock ~ Paper Studio
Polka Dot Paper ~ Paper Studio
Image ~ Elizabeth Bell Digis - Rapunzel Girl
Mat Dies ~ Spellbinders - Labels 22
Border Punch ~ SU!
Flowers ~ Recollections & Wild Orchid Craft
Pearls ~ Paper Studio
Sentiment ~ Hero Arts
Copic Markers used to colour the image

Now,  I did say that this is a blog hop this week, and where there is a blog hop, there is always candy to be won on my blog.  I will announce the winner of my blog candy on July 15.  All you have to do to win the candy on my blog is to become a follower and to leave me some bloggie love :-) Yes, it's that simple :-)  Here is a pic of the blog candy I have to give to one lucky bloggie friend.


  Here is the list of my team sisters for your convenience.  Remember that you will be meeting some of the new designers, so be sure to leave some bloggie love to welcome them :-)  

Lena --- You are here :-)

You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 7 July 2015 to make your project and to link it to our challenge # 26 at Crafty Gals Corner.  Remember the lovely prizes being given out this week, not only along our blog hop, but also from our wonderful sponsors, Elizabeth Bell Digis, Graciellie Designs and My Besties.   Can't wait to see your lovely creations using a Ray of Sunshine :-)

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
Hugs,
 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I love the soft colors. I'm so far behind on commenting, but am trying to catch back up. Love your previous projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the flowers and flourishes you added!
    We are so lucky to have you at Crafty Gals Corner!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, the image is my fave, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lena, I love this image and the papers,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Lena. I love your coloring and the color palette you've used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite image of the ones used by the DT this week....love your card, the colouring is spot on xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful.
    I love the combination of all the yellows
    xxx
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful! I love the colors you used. The way you adorned the corners is simply perfect. I am a new follower of your blog!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)