Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge #28

Happy hump day :-)


It's that time of the year again, when we start celebrating Christmas in July.  With that in mind, our
challenge for you this week, at Crafty Gals Corner, is to make a Christmas project.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is KennyK.
The prize is 3 Digital Images

I used this tall, dark and handsome Stud Santa for my Christmas card :-)



Supplies used to make this card:

Card base ~ GinaK  Heavy Weight - White
Image ~ KennyK. Downloads - Stud Santa
Other white cardstock ~ Colorbok
Red & White cardstock ~ Recollections
DP ~ Paper Studio
Front Greeting ~ Cardz TV - Very Merry
Inside Greeting ~ Great Impression Stamp
Stocking Button ~ Paper Studio
Copic markers were used to colour the image

I hope you enjoyed my card and that it gets you wanting to make a start on your Christmas stash :-)  While you at it, don't forget to link your project to our challenge # 28 at Crafty Gals Corner.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 21 July 2015.

As always, thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho - am I right?! Haha - super cute, Lena. He'll definitely stuff someone's stocking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love this Santa. I hope he has my address. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)