Friday, July 17, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Blog Hop Winner :-)

Hi everyone and thank you to all who participated in, and left me some bloggie love on the Crafty Gals Blog Hop. I hope you had fun hopping along with us and enjoyed meeting the new designers to our team.  Aren't they wonderfully talented gals? I'm so happy to be on the team with them!

The winner of my blog candy is ....


Beth
from

Congratulations, Beth!!!  Please email me your address details at lenfon@msn.com and I will put your package of goodies in the mail for you.  Also, thank you so much for becoming a new follower of my blog.  I'm now following your blog too :-)
Love this blogging world and all the wonderful bloggie friends I meet! :-)

See you all tomorrow with another card challenge.

Till then,
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Lena, what a fabulous surprise to see my name as the winner of your blog candy! Thank you so very much. I am off to send you an email right away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)