Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spots & Stripes at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round ~ July Challenge

Hi everyone, and welcome back.



I'm so excited to be sharing with you my very first card as a DT member of Christmas Cards All Year 'Round :-)

Our theme for this month's challenge is Spots & Stripes.  Simply create a card using spots and stripes somewhere on your card.  The prize for one lucky participant is two cling mount Christmas stamps.

So onto my card.
I had this paper which has polka dots and striped candy canes, so it was an easy choice for me :-)



Supplies used to make this card:

Card Base ~ A7 Joy Fold Card using GinaK. - Pure White
Red Cardstock ~ GinaK. - Cherry Red
DP ~ Graphic 45 - Nutcracker Sweet Collection
Image ~ Crafter's Companion - Purr'fect Christmas
Button & Twine ~ from my stash
Copic Markers used to colour image
SU! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter was used for the snow

Now, it's your turn to grab some Christmas supplies with spots and stripes and make a card to add to your Christmas stash and to join in our challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round :-)

I can't wait to see all your festive cards.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs 


3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Lena and so pleased you are part of the CCAYR team now. I shall enjoy seeing what else you get up to!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh this is my favorit card.
    You know because of the kittens.
    So sweet.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)