Saturday, July 11, 2015

Super Scrap Saturday at HIMCR ~ Challenge #207

Good morning crafty friends. I hope you are enjoying a great weekend.


It's Super Scrap Saturday at Hiding in My Craft Room this week.  So get out those scraps and get busy making a project to join in our challenge this week :-)


Our wonderful sponsor this week is My Besties.
The prize ~ the 5 digis used by the DT

I used this very cute Mermaid digi to make my card.  Be sure to stop by My Besties' store to view this and many other adorable images for sale.





Supplies used to make this card:

Card base ~ Silhouette Design # 59150
Cardstocks ~ Recollections
Image ~ My Besties - Mermaid
Seaweed & Rock ~ Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge
Memento Inks for shading ~ Teal Zeal, Summer Sky, Desert Sand
Copics were used to colour the image
Ribbon ~ Michaels
Tropical Fish Stamps ~ No Info, sorry!
Inside Sentiment ~ Computer generated.

Now it's your turn to make a project using your scraps.  Join us in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room, challenge # 207.  You have till 2:00 am, CST, on Saturday, 18 July 2015 to link your project.

Thank you for your visit today.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I did not expect to see the beautiful mermaid in side...AMAZING!!
    Love this!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card shape Lena and the added surprise of that pretty mermaid inside...gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and such a great surprise on the inside. Love your little mermaid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)