Thursday, July 16, 2015

We are Back!

Hello bloggie friends.  We are back from our vacation in Cozumel, Mexico.  We had a wonderful time. The island is beautiful and the reefs filled with gorgeous tropical fish. I can truly say that I had never seen such clear turquoise water before. The clarity, even with considerable depth, is amazing!

Here are a few pics that I would like to share with you ... :-)


At about 7 feet deep, we could still get pretty clear pictures.


A beautiful starfish about 20 ft deep.  My son enjoyed snorkeling and stayed within the top 10 ft of  water.  We could see the scuba divers about 100 ft below us.


Can you see the see the sea turtle?


These were some of our little swim buddies.  No matter where you go for a swim, there are always lots of fish swimming right along with you :-)


Towel origami left on bed :-)



The most southern point of the island is called Punta Sur and has a beautiful lighthouse.
That is my son waving from the top :-)


One of our stops was at the Mayan ruins.


Being in Mexico, we just had to tour a tequila factory and got to taste some too.


We took a Jeep tour around the island. These are the two men in my life, my hubby and my son :-)


While snorkeling, my son found a live conch shell.  I don't think it's little inhabitant was too happy to be taken out of the water for the photo :-)


Getting a little home sick for wings, we found a Hooters restaurant on the island. They have a home delivery service that we don't find here in Pearland.

Well, like I said this was a wonderful holiday but we are all glad to be back and I'm especially happy to be in my craft room once again.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you come visit me on Saturday with another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.

Till then,
Crafty Hugs




1 comment:

  1. What fabulous pictures Lena, it looks like a wonderful place to visit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)