Saturday, August 22, 2015

It's Any Holiday at HIMCR

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.


This week's challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room is Any Holiday, so all you need to do is make a project to celebrate any holiday you like, or need to catch up on :-)


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
The prize is 3 digital images - winner's choice!



My card for this challenge is a Christmas card. No surprise there, right?  I love making Christmas cards and do so at every opportunity, plus it builds up my stash. Win-win!  I used the "You Light Up My Life Snowman" image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Isn't this just an adorable snowman?!  
Again, I'm leaving out my "supplies used to make this card" list, but remember to contact me if you would like any information on this card.

You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 29 August 2015, to link your project to our challenge #213 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  I can't wait to see the wonderful creations you will come up with to play along with us.

I would also love it if you told me, by leaving a comment, whether you would like for me to add the list at the end of every post or to continue to leave it out.  I will then take the majority of votes and act accordingly :-)

Till next time,
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. What a fab card Lena, a great snowman and I really love the herringbone background paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every snowman is cute and this one for sure.
    Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat background! Cute snowman too!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)