Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It's Any Holiday Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday, bloggie friends and welcome back to my blog.  I would like to start today's post by welcoming my newest followers!  Thank you so much for sharing this crafty journey with me :-) I appreciate each and every one of you.


Now on for today's challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.  Our challenge #32 is Any Holiday which means that you can create a project with any holiday theme and join in our fun!  With all the upcoming holidays, this challenge is definitely a way to get you started on your way to building your stash of holiday cards.

Our two wonderful sponsors this week are QKR Stampede and Star Stampz.


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I made a Fall card using Scarecrow & Jack from QKR Stampede



Supplies used to make this card:

Card base ~ Recollections 6.5" x 5" - Ivory
Card stock ~ Paper Studio
DP ~ Scraps Drawer
Die ~ Leafy Squares - Spellbinders
Sentiment Mats ~ Punches by SU!
Copic Markers used to colour image
Twine and Leaf Brads from stash

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my card.  Take a few minutes and hop on over to the Crafty Gals Corner blog to see all the wonderful creations that my DT sisters made for your inspiration.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 18 August 2015, to complete your project and link it to our challenge # 33.  Can't wait to see all your Holiday projects!

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love fall and the colors.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is AMAZING!! Fabulous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great warm rich colors! Perfect for fall!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)